We place an emphasis on quality of service. As a condition of our licensing as an Enrolled Agent, we participate in a rigorous continuing education program. This program ensures our compliance with the highest of professional standards and ethics and our commitment to maintaining the highest continuing professional education standards as required by federal and state agencies.
What makes us unique is the personal attention, commitment and energy we bring to each client relationship. Each client is interacted with personally to tailor planning and execution of their personal goals, bookkeeping, tax, and financial needs.
Note: We are NOT a CPA firm and do NOT have a CPA member. We do NOT provide CPA services.
Lynda Cox, Founder and Managing Partner, EA
Lynda has been helping individuals and businesses since 1995 and established this firm in 2000. She specializes in business and personal tax preparation and planning. She leverages tax strategies to promote business and personal tax planning to help her clients achieve their goals.
- Served in the Army from 1993-2001
- Bachelors in Business Administration-Accounting at University of New Mexico, Albuquerque
- Masters in Business Administration at Keller Graduate School of Management.
- Enrolled Agent license in 2014
- Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor